Elke-Sekonde-Tel op Facebook - Kliek op die Sonneblom en "Volg" ons Blad!!!

Maandag 22 Februarie 2016

Being a parent is not for the faint-hearted

Some days I wonder if I am the only crazy women-being on this planet?

Why do my kids mess the most in the world? Tutorial: Parenting techniques 101 - seriously, when my kitchen floor is covered in little icing sugar stars and melted ice-cream, self-served from my freezer, the last thing I need is parenting techniques 101... I need to... Breathe. Breathe a lot. 101.

Or more like someone please phone 911.

Could you give a 5 yr old and a 2 yr old freedom for just 30 minutes while you read a magazine? What could possibly go wrong?

{Floors covered in broken crayons, soap, cool drink, ice-cream, and, and... and}

Surely nothing could go wrong.

Other parents cope really well and their kids do not mess this much {whatever}

So, I have decided, this week I will share some tips.

Tips about, HOW TO:

Keep *them busy
Calm yourself
Get *them to clean {really clean}

*them = kids we love

Do these tips work? I don't know. I will write again once I have tested them. Bare with me.

{TG}

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking

Featured post

Nie goed genoeg nie!

  Stelling A: "You were born... pre-approved" Glo jy dit?  Stelling B: "You were unsuccessful..." Jy kán nie, jy is nie ...