Elke-Sekonde-Tel op Facebook - Kliek op die Sonneblom en "Volg" ons Blad!!!

Vrydag 28 Oktober 2016

Should you ever say "no" to awesome opportunities? Yes! But why?

The world constantly tells us how bad it is to be a "quitter"... "don't quit"...

I truly believe one should not give up in life. But, today I opened my eyes to a very important lesson.

You can say no of excellent opportunities. You see, life is all about opportunities, everyone tells you this. Well, to me, life is all about NOT wasting any time :-)

So, I need to be able to say no to excellent opportunities some times, if it steals important time from my children, who I love dearly.

You see, what is more important, than giving your children TIME?

When I find myself dwelling off track from my purpose as a mother and a human being... then I just remember about Jesus and his lesson about the children:

Matthew 19:13-15

Then the little children were brought to Jesus for Him to place His hands on them and pray for them; and the disciples rebuked those who brought them. But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of heaven” belongs to such as these. And after He had placed His hands on them, He went on from there.…

Choose your opportunities wisely. Remember, money and experience are lovely earthly things, but they can never replace the one gift: time.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking

Featured post

Nie goed genoeg nie!

  Stelling A: "You were born... pre-approved" Glo jy dit?  Stelling B: "You were unsuccessful..." Jy kán nie, jy is nie ...