Elke-Sekonde-Tel op Facebook - Kliek op die Sonneblom en "Volg" ons Blad!!!

Woensdag 08 Junie 2016

God says... I've got this!

A few days ago I was unloading some groceries. I have to climb some stairs, and my car was packed full.

I was thankful for the privilege to be able to buy food, but also less thankful for the stairs!

As I was carrying the bags up the stairs ... for the third or fourth time... almost done... and I thought about my husband... lol, funny?

No seriously... on the weekend he would quickly unload the car for me and carry everything upstairs. Quick job - done. I did not have to do a thing. Just attend to the kids.

He quickly lightened my load, without moaning or making it seem like effort. 

Just like my stair climbing adventures most of us are carrying some heavy loads through life.

To be honest , I don’t know any person who doesn’t have some sort of problem or issue to deal with.

Psalm 55 tells us: “Give your burdens to the Lord. He will carry them.”

You don’t have to carry them by yourself.

Take a moment right now and turn to Jesus with any heavy weights that are pressing you down. Invite Him to carry them for you. Allow Him. He is Capable.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking

Featured post

Nie goed genoeg nie!

  Stelling A: "You were born... pre-approved" Glo jy dit?  Stelling B: "You were unsuccessful..." Jy kán nie, jy is nie ...