Elke-Sekonde-Tel op Facebook - Kliek op die Sonneblom en "Volg" ons Blad!!!

Woensdag 08 Junie 2016

Jesus... You know Me

Dear Lord,

I am very thankful today for all the blessings in my life. I am thankful how you have saved me from all the stressings in my life.

Today, I am here to tell you, I do not want to fall behind in prayer. This is such a busy life, I drop the ball often. Sometimes there is more "I" than "team" in me. Please forgive me, when I neglect to read and pray like a warrior should. Because, that is what I am, through your Salvation. A warrior princess.

Made to serve. Made to lead. Made to follow. Made to succeed.

Thank you for planting the seed of your Love and your Faithfulness in my Heart. Please, Lord, may I be reminded daily that I should water this seed.

You remind me in so many perfect ways of this important fact.  Through the rain, the beautiful rays of sun coming through the clouds, the laugther of my precious little people. The blessing of friends who need me. The blessing of parents who I truly need. A hardworking husband. 

Today, I am here to thank you.

Thank you, for this day. It has been wonderfully made. I will give my best shot, to keep it that way.

AMEN


{TG}

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking

Featured post

Nie goed genoeg nie!

  Stelling A: "You were born... pre-approved" Glo jy dit?  Stelling B: "You were unsuccessful..." Jy kán nie, jy is nie ...