Elke-Sekonde-Tel op Facebook - Kliek op die Sonneblom en "Volg" ons Blad!!!

Donderdag 05 Mei 2016

Can you notice a difference?


Hello Friend!

Can you notice a difference?

Can you tell that you've been praying? Has it had an impact on your life?

I know it has on mine! I'll be honest, sometimes months would pass before I said any prayer besides the boring, old blessing before eating... No more!

Listen, we are in a Spiritual battle. Forgive me for being dramatic, but our enemy is invisible, crafty, and evil. He'll do anything to render us - the Church - ineffective. After all, we are medicine for our cancerous world.

I'm taking up my battle gear, and one of those tools includes prayer. No longer will I forfeit my connection to God - during these perilous times, we need it more than ever.

That's why I am doing everything to ensure that you're able to this week. 

Can't pray every day? Do it some days. Listen, you won't be perfect. But you just need to do something.

We're here for you and we desperately want to help. It's our hearts' desire to be there for our Christian Brothers and Sisters.

Thank you again, dear Friend, for allowing me to support you!

Blesses to be forgiven. Free.

♡ Amen ♡

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking

Featured post

Nie goed genoeg nie!

  Stelling A: "You were born... pre-approved" Glo jy dit?  Stelling B: "You were unsuccessful..." Jy kán nie, jy is nie ...